The 29th of October, some would be getting ready for Halloween and some would be settling down into their beds watching television, it was 1975. And was now the early hours of the 30th of October.
Wilma McCann said goodnight to her children at around 7:30pm, leaving her 9 year old in charge of the house. She went round the bars of Leeds, leaving at about 1:00am. She stumbled to the M62 where she encountered Peter Sutcliffe who generously offered her a lift, they got to less than 100 yards from her home when she asked for some business. She said it would cost a fiver but Sutcliffe couldn’t get aroused at first, he offered to lay his coat on some grass and they have intercourse there. She sat down on the coat and unfastened her pants shouting “come on! Get it over with!” Peter replied “don’t worry I will” and swiftly struck her over the head with a hammer which he’d been hiding behind his back.
Wilma McCann’s body was found at around 8am the next morning. Her hair was matted with her blood and she had been stabbed several times.
She was the first known murder victim of “The Yorkshire Ripper”.
- whatislovebabydonthurrtme likes this
- reinvent-the-good-times reblogged this from edmundemilkemper
- mulletsmakememoist likes this
- geins likes this
- serialmurderers reblogged this from edmundemilkemper
- the-creepy-things reblogged this from your-average-serial-killer
- your-average-serial-killer reblogged this from edmundemilkemper
- edmundemilkemper posted this